The Agricultural Training Institute (ATI) invites the private sector and state universities and colleges to submit a proposal for the "Result Evaluation on the Effectiveness of the Implementation of the Climate Smart Farm Business School (CSFBS) Activity.
The ATI began to implement the CSFBS in 2016 to create new ways of upgrading farmers' awareness, understanding, and learning to enable them to adapt to changing climate condition. This is also an initiative aimed to harmonize and strengthen the two current activities of the Institute which is the Enhanced Climate Smart Farmers Field School (EnCSFFS) and the Farm Business School (FBS).
As the lead implementing agency, ATI wants to keep track of the status and performance of the CSFBS extension modality in providing two major trainings namely the Training of Trainers (TOT) for AEWs and Farmers Field School (FFS).
The study will cover the 7,847 AEWs and farmers trained by ATI from 2016 to 2019 and must be implemented over a six-month timeframe. Sampling method is expected.
This call for proposals is intended for market study purposes to determine the appropriate mode of procurement according to Republic Act 9184 or the Government Procurement Reform Act. Interested proponents shall adhere to the eligibility and requirements as specified under the Implementing Rules and Regulations of the said law. They are expected to submit a capsule proposal with a clear rationale, objectives, methodology, log frame, proposed budget and timetable following the prescribed format. Click here for the prescribed format of the capsule proposal.
For Individual applicants:
- must possess credible academic qualifications - a graduate of any BS course preferably social science-related.
- must have established good track record to successfully conduct / implement a research / study
- must have participated in the conduct / implementation of at least two policy researches as an of the following: project leader. assistant project leader, or project staff.
For institutional applicants:
- must be identified as a professional / scientific / academic institution by a commission / agency / organization mandated to do so.
- must have established credible reputation and good track record to successfully implement a policy research / study as reflected in the company / agency / institution profile.
- must have participated in the conduct / implementation of at least four policy researches as the general project manager.
All proposals must be with a cover letter addressed to Alfredo S. Aton, MPS-DM, Director IV of ATI. Deadline of submission is on February 26, 2021. Email proposals to atipad @ati. da. gov. ph. For inquiries, please contact Engr. Jonarex Z. Miral through telephone no. (02) 89298541 local 267 or 265.