1. The Agricultural Training Institute, through the FY 2022 General Appropriations Act (GAA) intends to apply the sum of Two Million Three Hundred Eighty-Nine Thousand Three Hundred Seventy-Three Pesos and 74/100 (Php 2,389,373.74) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for Provision of Janitorial Services for ATI Central Office for one year starting April 1, 2022 (ITB No. ATI-CO-2022-03). Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
The Agricultural Training Institute now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Janitorial Services is required by one (1) year. Bidders should have completed, within five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
2. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
a. Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA No. 5183.
3. Prospective Bidders may obtain further information from Agricultural Training Institute- Bids and Awards Committee Secretariat and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
4. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on December 4, 2021 from the given address and website(s) below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Five Thousand Pesos (PhP5,000.00). The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees in person, by facsimile, or through electronic means.
5. The Agricultural Training Institute will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on December 13, 2021 9:30 AM via google meet https://meet.google.com/nzz-wcfm-nuo, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
6. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through manual submission at the office address indicated below on or before December 27, 2021 at 9:00 AM. Late bids shall not be accepted.
7. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14.
8. Bid opening shall be on December 27, 2021 at 9:30 AM at Function Hall, RDEC ATI Compound, Elliptical Road, Diliman, Quezon City and via goggle meet https://meet.google.com/evo-bocz-czo. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
9. The Agricultural Training Institute reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised IRR of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
10. In compliance to the Memorandum of the Department of Agriculture (DA) dated December 18, 2020, the public, especially the prospective suppliers/service providers is hereby informed that DA does not condone any form of solicitation on any prospective winning and losing bidders by any of our staff/employees or any other party. Any sort of this kind shall be reported immediately to the Office of the Secretary or the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) for entrapment and proper investigation.
11. For further information, please refer to:
12. You may visit the following websites:
For downloading of Bidding Documents: https://ati.da.gov.ph/ati-main/announcements