1. The Agricultural Training Institute through the FY 2021 General Appropriations Act intends to apply the sum of Eleven Million Five Hundred Thousand Pesos only (Php 11,500,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for CONSTRUCTION OF ELEVATED WATER TANK SYSTEM FOR THE MAIN BUILDING AND DORMITORY/STAFF HOUSE AT ATI CENTRAL OFFICE (ITB NO. ATI-CO-2021-08). Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The Agricultural Training Institute now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Completion of the Works is required at One hundred twenty (120) Calendar Days. Bidders should have completed, within five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from the Agricultural Training Institute and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:00am to 5:00pm
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders on July 29, 2021 from the given address and website/s below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of P25,000.00. The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees.
6. The Agricultural Training Institute will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on August 6, 2021, 1:30 PM at ATI Bldg, Elliptical Road, Diliman, Quezon City and/or through videoconferencing/webcasting via Google Meet which shall be open to prospective bidders.
7. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through (i) manual submission at the office address as indicated below on or before August 20, 2021 at 9:30 am. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 16.
9. Bid opening shall be on August 20, 2021, 10:00 AM, at ATI Bldg., Elliptical Road, Diliman, Quezon City and/or through Google Meet. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
10. In compliance to the Memorandum of the Department of Agriculture (DA) dated December 18, 2020, the public, especially the prospective suppliers/service providers are hereby informed that DA does not condone any form of solicitation on any prospective winning and losing bidders by any of our staff/employees or any other party. Any sort of this kind shall be reported immediately to the Office of the Secretary or the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) for entrapment and proper investigation.
11. The Agricultural Training Institute reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
12. For further information, please refer to: