The Agricultural Training Institute (ATI) invites interested suppliers to submit quotation/proposals for the hereunder requirements:
Supply and Delivery of vehicular parts and accessories for official use at ATI Motorpool.
Budget for the Contract = PHP 101,500.00.
For more details, please download the Request for Quotation (RFQ) Form at the PhilGEPS website or contact the ATI BAC Secretariat through tel. no. (02) 8-929-8541 to 49, or email email@example.com.
I. MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
1. Submission of:
For: PhilGEPS Red Membership
-PhilGEPS Registration Number
For: PhilGEPS Platinum Membership
-Certificate of Platinum Membership
Omnibus Sworn Statement
1. Suppliers are required to read the instructions and fill all the blanks properly. Prospective suppliers are required to use the official RFQ Form in accomplishing their bid proposals/quotations.
2. Any specifications other than those required/stated in this form shall not be considered in the evaluation of the bid.
3. Quotation/s must include all kinds of taxes for the item listed hereunder, including delivery charges.
4. Always indicate the brand name/model of the offered item(s) or product.
5. Price quotation(s) submitted shall be valid THIRTY (30) days from the deadline for submission of quotations.
6. Terms of Payment within – Thirty (30) days from delivery of item/s.
7. Quotation(s)/ Proposal(s) shall be submitted to the ATI-BAC Secretariat, ATI Central Office, Elliptical Road, Diliman Quezon City.
8. The bidder is required to affix his/her signature, across the flap of the sealed envelope.
9. DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF BIDS: June 11, 2021 (Friday) at 9:00 a.m.
10. Awarding shall be done by lot.
The ATI assumes no responsibility whatsoever to compensate or indemnify bidders for any expenses incurred in the preparation of the quotation.
Note on how to download the RFQ Form at the PhilGEPS website.
1. Log in at the PhilGEPS website. Search for Bid Abstract Notice no. 7748623.
2. Click the “Order” link and the Order Basket page will be displayed. To proceed the ordering of the document in the Order Basket page, click the “Continue” button.
3. The system will display the Order Confirmation page and click the “Submit” button.
4. The Order Summary page will be displayed. To view or download the Associated Documents, click the Document Hyperlink under the Item column.
5. To return to the Bid Notice Abstract page, click the “Done” button