Announcing the vacant positions in the Agricultural Training Institute (ATI) issued by the Civil Service Commission (CSC).
Following the CSC guidelines on recruitment, selection and placement procedures, the ATI shall apply national policies in Gender and Development, persons with disabilities, indigenous people and other related workforce diversity in accepting applications.
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than June 13, 2021:
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph
2. Work Experience Sheet (Attachment to CS Form No. 212) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph
3. Performance rating for the last rating period (if applicable)
4. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/ rating/ license; and
5. Photocopy of Transcript of Records
Qualified applicants are advised to hand in or send through courier / email their application to:
Ms. Marisa O. Galgo
Chief, Human Resource Management, AFU-OD
Agricultural Training Institute
ATI Building, Elliptical Road, Diliman, Quezon City
email: hrmo.co @ ati.gov.ph / atico.hrms @ yahoo.com
Applications with incomplete documents shall not be entertained.