BRGY. LOS ANGELES, Butuan City – The Agricultural Training Institute-Regional Training Center 13 (ATI-RTC 13) was able to reach its first semester targets for 2020 despite limited movements, resources, reduced work hours and restrictions in the conduct of face-to-face trainings and large gatherings due to Covid-19. This was revealed during the 2020 Mid-year Assessment and Management Performance Operations Review conducted last July 22-24, 2020.
Teovelita Rodriguez, Project Evaluation Officer I, reported the Center’s accomplishments and among those worth mentioning are:
• Number of page views and likes of ATI’s social media page and accounts reached 19,087 which is 580% accomplishment from its target of only 3,600.
• 564,779 individuals were reached via social media which was equivalent to 313% compared to its target of only 180,000.
• 718 individuals served via an e-extension program which was 119% from its target of only 600.
• All six targeted trainings under Regular, Rice, Corn and Organic Agriculture programs were conducted.
• The 3 targeted number of planning workshops and consultations were all accomplished.
• The 18 targeted financial statements (FS) of the Admin and Finance Section were all prepared and submitted on time.
Notably, there were several activities that were not targeted but were implemented due to the pandemic. These were the webinar series, “Garden Mo, i-BIDA Mo” Vlogging contest, Skills Competition for Young Farmers, Urban Gardening for ATI staff and work-from-home gardening of staff during the home quarantine.