- About us
- Contact Us
ATI-RTC 8 Citizen's Charter
Leadership excellence in agricultural technology and knowledge management for a more proactive and responsive extension service.
To ensure delivery of quality extension services in agriculture and fishery.
OUR FRONTLINE SERVICES
- Accreditation of Extension Service Providers
- Provision of Training Services
- Provision of Extension Grants
- Provision of IEC Materials and e-Extension Services
- Provision of Scholarship Programs (EHRDP & YAFP)
- Provision of Farm and Business Advisory Services
- Provision of Dormitory Services and Use of Center Facilities
OUR PERFORMANCE PLEDGE
We, the officials and employees of the Agricultural Training Institute-Regional Training Center 8, commit to:
- Cultivate a sense of commitment and teamwork among employees;
- Ensure utmost transparency, accountability, and synergy in our operations;
- Facilitate the flow of information on appropriate technology, and other services such as resources management, center management and extension network establishment and recommendation/certification of extension services providers to clients and stakeholders;
- Guarantee client-oriented, gender-sensitive, demand-driven, cost-effective, proactive and participatory interventions for local government units to empower farmers and fisherfolk to become more competitive in the global community;
- Comply to clients’ demand for quality service;
- Continuously improve the effectiveness of the ATI-RTC 8 management system thru participatory planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation;
- Serve clients promptly, efficiently, and with utmost courtesy by personnel with proper identification from Mondays to Fridays, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM without noon break;
- Value every client's comments, suggestions, and needs, including those with special needs such as the differently-abled, pregnant women, and senior citizens; and
- Empower the public through 24/7 access to information on our policies, programs, activities, and services through our Website/URL: www.ati.da.gov.ph; www.e-extension.gov.ph; www.ati.da.gov.ph/rtc8.
All these we pledge, because YOU deserve no less.
FEEDBACK AND REDRESS MECHANISMS
Please let us know how we have served you better by doing any of the following:
- Accomplish our ATI Client Feedback Form available in the office and put in the drop box located at the center’s lobby;
- Talk to our Officer of the Day; or
- Contact us
Your written/verbal complaints shall immediately be attended to by the Officer of the Day at the Public Assistance & Complaints (Ask Me) Desk.
THANK YOU for helping us continuously improve our services.