- About us
- Center Personnel
ATI Quality Policy
The ATI, as the orchestrator of the National Extension System, ensures harmonized management of agricultural and fishery extension delivery systems in empowering the farmers and fishers for food security, poverty alleviation and climate change risks resiliency.
As such, we are committed to:
- Nurture a culture of excellence, commitment and teamwork among employees;
- Ensure utmost transparency, accountability and responsibility in resource management;
- Guarantee innovative agriculture and fishery extension interventions for Local Government Units (LGUs), National Government Agencies (NGAs) and the Private Sector;
- Continually enhance customer satisfaction;
- Comply and continually improve the effectiveness of the quality management systems.