- About Us
- Contact Us
A Center of scientific and experience-based knowledge management for quality extension service towards farm productivity.
We manage innovative agricultural extension systems and knowledge management for the Local Government Sector and other agri-extension stakeholders to facilitate knowledge management and other services that empowers AEWs, farmers, fisherfolk and consumers to become more self-reliant and competitive.
Executive Order No. 116 mandates ATI to:
- Train agricultural extension workers and their clientele;
- Conduct multi-level training programs to promote and aceelerate rural development;
- Ensure that research results are communicated to the farmers through appropriate training and extension activities.
Republic Act 8435 (Agriculture and Fisheries Modernization Act of 1997) mandates ATI to:
- Assist the Local Government Units extension system by improving their effectiveness and efficiency through capability building and complementary extension activities such as technical assistance, training of personnel, improvement of physical facilities and extension cum research and information support services in coordination with state universities and colleges.
Department of Agriculture Order No. 03 series of 2007 mandates ATI to:
- Lead in the provision of Agriculture and Fishery e-Extension services in collaboration with the various agencies, bureaus and organizational units of the Department of Agriculture.