- About Us
- Contact Us
ATI Citizen's Charter
ATI Quality Policy
The ATI as the orchestrator of the National Extension System, ensures harmonized management of agricultural and fishery extension delivery systems in empowering the farmers and fisherfolk for food security, poverty alleviation and climate change risks resiliency.
ATI Core Values
The ATI supports the government's objectives of accountability, transparency, ethics and integrity through active promotion of the ATI Core Values and Code of Conduct; promotion of systems and approaches to deliver the Government's objectives; and placing a greater emphasis on ethical decision-making.
Our Institute's values direct the ways we relate to our stakeholders and to each other. It strictly adheres to the following values:
- Customer Focus
We give the best.
We serve with passion.
- Innovation and Excellence
We keep raising the bar.
- Resource Stewardship
We work with integrity.
Our institutional culture is guided by these values along with the Civil Service Code of Ethical Conduct.
Our accountability and performance framework supports a culture of responsibility, leadership, planning and performance management, internal communication and corporate governance. We demonstrate how we meet our statutory requirement, especially those under the Financial Management and Accountability Act of 1997, through routine reporting against our agreed output groups. The work of each individual within our organization directly contributes to the achievement of our organization’s outcome.
Our Performance Pledge
We, the officials and employees of the Agricultural Training Institute (ATI), commit to:
- Cultivate a sense of commitment and teamwork among employees;
- Ensure utmost transparency, accountability, and partnership in our operations;
- Facilitate the flow of information, technology, and other services such as resources management, center management and network establishment, systems standardization, and certification of extension providers to customers and stakeholders;
- Guarantee client-oriented, gender-sensitive, demand-driven, cost-effective, proactive and participatory interventions for local government units to empower farmers and fisherfolk to become more competitive in the global community;
- Comply to customer’s quality requirements;
- Comply with regulatory, statutory and ISO 9001:2008 requirements;
- Continuously improve the effectiveness of the ATI’s quality management system thru participatory planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation;
- Serve you promptly, efficiently, and with utmost courtesy by authorized personnel with proper identification from Mondays to Fridays, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. without noon break;
- Value every citizen’s comments, suggestions, and needs, including those with special needs such as the differently-abled, pregnant women, and senior citizens; and
- Empower the public through 24/7 access to information on our policies, programs, activities, and services through our Website/URL: http://www.ati.da.gov.ph and www.e-extension.gov.ph.
All these we pledge, because YOU deserve no less.
Our Frontline Services
- Accreditation of Extension Service Providers
- Provision of Extension Grants
- Provision of IEC Materials and e-Learning Courses
- Provision of Scholarship Programs (EHRDP & YAFP)
- Dormitory and Training Room Services