- About Us
- Contact Us
Our Center implements eight (8) major programs based on the national programs of the Institute, namely:
1. Information services "knowledge is power"
This makes available information to clients in various formats.
2. Career Development and Management "Learning is empowerment".
This program is geared towrds strengthening competitiveness of our stakeholders through the conduct of trainings and offering of scholarships.
3. Partnerships and Accreditation "Partnership for develoment"
Reaching out and strenthening partners from rural Based organizations and other private organizations.
4. Innovations"Finding ways to serve better"
This program aims to develop more sites such as learning sites, farm tourism sites, schools for practical agriculture and develop farmers as teachers.
6. Climate Change Adaptation and Readiness. "Adaptation and Mitigation to surivive climate change: