- About us
- Contact Us
ATI Citizen's Charter
Leadership and excellence in agriculture and fishery technologies and knowledge management for a more proactive and responsive extension services.
To ensure delivery of quality extension services in agriculture and fisheries.
ATI Quality Policy
The ATI as the orchestrator of the National Extension System, ensures harmonized management of agricultural and fishery extension delivery systems in empowering the farmers and fisherfolk for food security, poverty alleviation and climate change risks resiliency.
ATI Core Values
The ATI supports the government's objectives of accountability, transparency, ethics and integrity through active promotion of the ATI Core Values and Code of Conduct; promotion of systems and approaches to deliver the Government's objectives; and placing a greater emphasis on ethical decision-making.
Our Institute's values direct the ways we relate to our stakeholders and to each other. It strictly adheres to the following values:
• Customer Focus
We serve to meet our customers’ present needs and enhance work to provide utmost satisfaction.
We work with the highest standards of work ethics as public servants.
We positively work together to think, speak and act as one.
• Continuous Learning and Innovation
We continuously search and develop new products, processes, and interventions for our stakeholders.
• Resource Stewardship
We comply with legal requirement and continually improve the effectiveness of our quality management system.
• Commitment and Dedication
We guarantee a culture of excellence and paramount devotion to work to attain our vision.
Our Frontline Services
- Accreditation of Extension Service Providers
- Provision of Extension Grants
- Provision of IEC Materials and e-Learning Courses
- Provision of Scholarship Programs (EHRDP & YAFP)
- Dormitory and Training Room Services
Our Performance Pledge
We, the officials and employees of the Agricultural Training Institute (ATI), commit to:
- Cultivate a sense of commitment and teamwork among employees;
- Ensure utmost transparency, accountability, and partnership in our operations;
- Facilitate the flow of information, technology, and other services such as resources management, center management and network establishment, systems standardization, and certification of extension providers to customers and stakeholders;
- Guarantee client-oriented, gender-sensitive, demand-driven, cost-effective, proactive and participatory interventions for local government units to empower farmers and fisherfolk to become more competitive in the global community;
- Comply to customer’s quality requirements;
- Continuously improve the effectiveness of the ATI’s quality management system thru participatory planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation;
- Serve you promptly, efficiently, and with utmost courtesy by authorized personnel with proper identification from Mondays to Fridays, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. without noon break;
- Value every citizen’s comments, suggestions, and needs, including those with special needs such as the differently-abled, pregnant women, and senior citizens; and
- Empower the public through 24/7 access to information on our policies, programs, activities, and services through our Website/URL: http://www.ati.da.gov.ph/caraga and www.e-extension.gov.ph.
All these we pledge, because YOU deserve no less.
Feedback and Redress Mechanisms
Please let us know how we have served you by doing any of the following:
- Accomplish our Feedback Form available in the offices and put in the drop box located at the ATI Lobby;
- Talk to our Officer of the Day or
- Contact Us