We offer regular courses that focus on the following:
- Agricultural Production Technology Course
- Extension Delivery Enhancement Course
- Enterprise Development Course
- Project Proposal Preparation and Resource Generation Course
- Training Management Specialist Course
- Instructional Materials Development and Delivery Course
- Area-based Development Program Planning and Implementation Course
- Organization Development and Management Course
- Leadership and Supervisory Skills Enhancement Course
There are usually 12 regular training courses projected in a year. Other courses are customized to answer specific needs of the requesting organization. Board and lodging costs at P1,000.00 per person per day, exclusive of direct costs of course offerings depending on the nature and duration of the course.In some cases, requesting parties explore cost-sharing arrangements.
School on the Air
The use of radio in transferring agricultural technology to the rural people is still a popular medium even today.
For this year 2010, a SOA will be implemented from May-October with the actual airing time of 2 months, every Saturday covering selected municipalities of Cavite province and a projected number of 200 graduates.