OUR FRONTLINE SERVICES
- Accreditation of Extension Service Providers
- Provision of Extension Grants
- Provision of IEC Materials and e-Learning Courses
- Provision of Scholarship Programs (4H)
- Provision of Farm and Business Advisory Services
- Provision of Library Services
- Processing of Payments and Collection (Cashiering)
- Response to Inquiries (Walk-In Clients, Phone-In/Electronic)
OUR PERFORMANCE PLEDGE
We, the officials and employees of the Agricultural Training Institute (ATI)-Region IV-A commit to:
- Cultivate a sense of commitment and teamwork among employees;
- Ensure utmost transparency, accountability, and partnership in our operations;
- Facilitate the flow of information, technology, and other services such as resources management, center management and network establishment, (systems standardization, and certification of extension providers) to customers and stakeholders.
- Guarantee client-oriented, gender-sensitive, demand-driven, cost-effective, proactive and participatory interventions for local government units to empower farmers and fisherfolks to become more competitive in the global community;
- Comply to customers’ quality requirements;
- Continuously improve the effectiveness of the Region IV-A management system thru participatory planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation;
- Serve you promptly, efficiently, and with utmost courtesy by authorized personnel with proper identification from Mondays to Fridays, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. without noon break;
- Value every citizen’s comments, suggestions, and needs, including those with special needs such as the differently-abled, pregnant women, and senior citizens; and
- Empower the public through access to information on our policies, programs, activities, and services through our Website/URL: http://
All these we pledge, because YOU deserve no less.
FEEDBACK AND REDRESS MECHANISMS
Please let us know how we have served you by doing any of the following:
- Accomplish our Feedback Form available in the offices and put in the drop box located at the ATI lobby;
- Send your feedback through email at: email@example.com or call the Office of the Training Center Director at telephone no. (046) 419-0210;
- Talk to our Officer of the Day.
If you are not satisfied with our service, your written/verbal complaints shall immediately be attended to by the Officer of the Day at the Public Assistance & Complaints (Ask Me) Desk.
THANK YOU for helping us continuously improve our services.
How to avail of the Services
- Approach our Assistance Personnel for Information.
- Sign the Client Logbook. Sign your name, address and purpose in the logbook.
- Service Provision. Our Customer Assistance Personnel will attend to your needs and will provide you the information that you want.
- If you have special request, please send/fax letter to the Center Director.
|ATI CUSTOMER FEEDBACK FORM RE CITIZEN'S CHARTER 2.pdf||391.84 KB|