- About us
- Thematic Programs
- (1) Enhancing Access to A&F Knowledge Products & Services
- (2) Strengthening Competitiveness and Capacities of the A&F Sector
- (3) Expanding Partnership in Advancing Excellence in A&F Delivery
- (4) Scaling-Up AFE Innovations
- (5) Strengthening AFE Stakeholders' Capacity in Climate Change Adaptation & Readiness
- (6) Improving Enabling Environment and Quality of A&F Governance
- Contact Us
ATI-RTC 5 Employees Feted
DILIMAN, Quezon City- For their longevity in public service, four active employees of Agricultural Training Institute- Regional Training Center 5 were feted with loyalty awards during the 30th anniversary celebration of Agricultural Training Institute.
The awardees were Senior Agriculturist Joey Belarmino; Nancy Anagao, Administrative Officer IV; Stellar Haber, Accountant I and Manuel de Belen, Administrative Aide III. Retired Training Superintendent II Efren Sabularse was also conferred.
Among the awardees, Ms. Anagao has the longest tenure with 30 years. Messrs.Belarmino and de Belen and Ms. Haber have 20 years. On the hand, Mr. Sabularse had worked for 35 years until his retirement last year.
The awarding ceremony was part of the activities during the weeklong celebration at ATI Central Office, Elliptical Road, Quezon City last January 23 to 27, 2016.