- About us
- Thematic Programs
- (1) Enhancing Access to A&F Knowledge Products & Services
- (2) Strengthening Competitiveness and Capacities of the A&F Sector
- (3) Expanding Partnership in Advancing Excellence in A&F Delivery
- (4) Scaling-Up AFE Innovations
- (5) Strengthening AFE Stakeholders' Capacity in Climate Change Adaptation & Readiness
- (6) Improving Enabling Environment and Quality of A&F Governance
- Contact Us
Repair and Improvement of ATI-RTC5 Building
GUINOBATAN, Albay -- The Agricultural Training Institute (ATI) is now accepting bids for the Repair and Improvement of the ATI Regional Training Center-Region V Building at San Agustin, Pili, Camarines Sur, with an Approved Budget for the Contract amounting to PHP 4,964,551.55 through the 2013 General Appropriations Act.
This invitation to bid is open to all Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships or organizations with at least 75% interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
A Pre-Bid Conference will be held on 19 December 2012, 1:30 pm at the ATI Farmers’ Training Center, BUCAF Compound, Guinobatan, Albay, which shall be open only to all interested parties who have purchased the bidding documents from the ATI Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) Secretariat.
For more information, contact
Mr. Reynaldo V. Dizon
Head, ATI-RTC5 BAC Secretariat
ATI-RTC5, BUCAF Compound, Guinobatan, Albay
Tel. no. (52) 4846059