- About Us
YAFP Program Mechanics
Program Mechanics for YAFP Scholarship
- The scholarship program shall cover Bachelors Degree related to agriculture, fisheries and other agriculture-related courses;
- The scholarship program shall be granted through schools/universities/institutions as approved by the ATI Capability Building Committee; and
- The scholar shall study on a full-time basis.
Eligibility Requirements for Scholarship
General Criteria of Eligibility
- He/She must be a son/daughter of a bonafide small-scale farmer/fisherfolk;
- With parents/guardians having a gross annual income of not more than Php 120,000.00;
- Not more than 30 years old at the time of application to the program;
- The applicant must not have been a delinquent scholar of a previous scholarship. A delinquent scholar is one who already enjoyed a scholarship but was unable to complete the program with no justifiable reason;
- He/She must be willing to apply in the field of specialization that conforms with the DA-ATI priority agriculture-related commodity/discipline; and
- He/She must have passed the entrance/qualifying examination prescribed by the university/college where he/she intends to enroll.
- Certification from ATI Regional Training Center that the applicant is a bonafide son/daughter of a small-scale farmer/fisherfolk;
- Latest BIR-Income Tax Return of parents/guardians or tax exemption certification from the barangay captain;
- Authenticated copy of birth certificate;
- Certification of good moral character from high school Principal;
- Certification of good health from a government physician with x-ray result taken within the last two months;
- Proof of Admission from the University/College;
- Personal Data Sheet with one (1) 2” x 2” colored picture; and
- Copy of Diploma and Form 137.
Scholars shall be entitled to the following support/privileges:
- Matriculation and other school fees (actual and as assessed by the school/university not exceeding Twenty Five Thousand Pesos (Php 25,000) per semester;
- Books/school supplies Allowance of Php 3,000.00 per year;
- Monthly stipend of Php 3,000per month;
- Research allowance of Php 9,000 to be given in full during the conduct of the research;
- Transportation allowance of Php 2,500 per month;
- Graduation fees (as assessed by the school/university) not exceeding P3,000.00;
- One-time relocation allowance of Php 10,000 to be granted to scholars who have to study outside their region; and
- Reimbursable one time round trip (economy) fare to and from place of residence to be given at the start and end of the scholarship period.
|ATI-QF-ATC-30 REV 00 YAFP SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION FORM.xls||210.5 KB|