Recent comments

• up close and personal   3 years 34 weeks ago

Great Shots! ganda po ng Camera na ginamit.

• History Made Alive   3 years 38 weeks ago

It's really nice to see historical things preserved. I hope I can visit there one day.

• White Corn Will No Longer Be A Poor Man’s Rice   3 years 40 weeks ago

Thats great news!

• A Doctor’s Legacy   3 years 41 weeks ago

Well,I am here and i agree with your reviews.According to me that all the energetic foods are the
    best for health and get energy so we should be eat energetic foods.These foods are the best
    for cure the different diseases.

Foster City Boot Camp

• How Can Buy a High Standard Mazie Milling Machine   3 years 44 weeks ago

Is it feasible in the province of ISABELA?

• White Corn Will No Longer Be A Poor Man’s Rice   3 years 44 weeks ago

Thats great news. at least filipinos will be slimmer and we can maximize the use of white corn. Very informative post.
    thank yoi.

• That Unknown Quantity, PDAF   3 years 45 weeks ago

The agriculture itself should not be allowed to be used by any corrup official in congress and senators.

• Investigate The Maize/Corn Milling Machine Prices   3 years 46 weeks ago

Part detective, scientist, engineer, and law enforcer, the fire investigator represents the collusion of multiple careers rolled into one. It is the fire investigator who must explore, determine, and document the origin and cause of the fire, establish what human actions were responsible for it, then bring authoritative testimony to the courtroom to win a conviction in cases of arson.

• Use Natural Fertilizers   3 years 47 weeks ago

Just like our bodies need nutrients to function and grow, so do plants. The soil contains many of the vital nutrients needed, but as plants use them, the soil can become depleted.

• Stick-to-e-tiveness   3 years 49 weeks ago

Thank you Ms. Hazel for this blog. I myself am proud of the author of the open letter for her brave move and for the group to be such matured responsible adults for understanding the situation. We both understand what happened and we are so grateful to have a group like ours who really has the 'class', the teamwork that makes our program a success.

The only thing I could really tell everyone, THANK YOU!
    And really, this makes me more proud to be a member of this team.

• Organic Agriculture Practices in the Cordilleras   3 years 49 weeks ago

I am so happy that the concept of organic farming and growing your own food even in your backyard is spreading in the Philippines.

I hope that more people can devote a little space in their place to grow their own food. No one needs to go hungry. The Philippines is blessed with good weather that will let any crop grow. We also have the moringa or the malunggay that grows everywhere. If each household had one, it would solve the malnutrition problem of the Philippines.

I try to practice organic gardening in my little balcony and have grown potatoes, garlics, onions, coriander, raspberries, strawberries and some companion plants to ward off pests like chives, oregano and others. At the moment, I am abroad but I have been egging my family in the Philippines to grow their own food in the front yard.

I pray that more Filipinos will invest a little time and energy to growing their own. Nothing beats homegrown food.

Thank you ATI for being the conduit of organic farming techniques. I am proud to be once a part of ATI.

• Wheat Flour Milling Equipment in India   3 years 50 weeks ago

Maize flour is an essential cereal in Kenyans’ life. The significant demanding and rising maize price escalate the increase of maize milling machine, which also have a significant impact on the local residents’ life and the business of maize milling machine in Kenya.

Maize flour milling machine in Kenya is concentrated in rural area close to the raw material. The launch of maize milling plant will accelerate the growth of economy, and create more jobs. It will be a mutual beneficial project for investors and government.

Due to the food deficit in Kenya. Maize flour milling equipment owners appealed to the government to increase the low supply of maize. Otherwise, the shortage of maize will result in the increasing of maize flour milling plant. Government set up a series of industrial policy to encourage the launch of maize milling equipment in order to keep food security in the country.

• When Destiny and Faith Collide   4 years 3 weeks ago

My thought is that when faith and destiny collide ,Faith always wins because destiny get changed but faith on anyone can't be removed .I hope you understood mu meaning.

• Bilog ang puso ko at may "e"   4 years 13 weeks ago

Congrats for your text. These words touch my hearth.

Sincerely

• Retro-Post: Thank You for the Music   4 years 27 weeks ago

Salamat kaayo Boyd, that's humbling. It's your (yours and the rest of our coordinators') attitude that's been inspiring me. Confucius, again hehe, says: If I am walking with two other men, each of them will serve as my teacher. I will pick out the good points of the one and imitate them, and the bad points of the other and correct them in myself.  We have learned from each other really, and it kept me from burning out.

• Retro-Post: Thank You for the Music   4 years 27 weeks ago

What we have achieved as coordinators are largely because of your guidance. The funny thing is that you have a way to make us enjoy our workload by coining words such as "added functionality". Personally I would like to thank you for making me believe in my capabilities. One thing is for sure Sir Rey, e-Extension would never have come to existence without Ms. Niet's insistence and your persistence.

• Retro-Post: Thank You for the Music   4 years 27 weeks ago

Daeng anuman Prime. It's because of your (yours and all the others') support and cooperation. It's because you don't see it as more work but an added functionality, heheh. I love what Confucius said. It's something like If you enjoy what you do, you'll never work another day in your life.

• e-Learning by the Numbers   4 years 27 weeks ago

Heheh, just a thought... how 'bout the pairings created/revived? Can we include those as trivia too :-)

• Retro-Post: Thank You for the Music   4 years 27 weeks ago

We have learned so much from you, and they are too many to tick off. But my personal favorites are creating content and uploading materials, tagging and search engine optimization, resizing and optimizing photos, using the notepad "like a pro", non-linear presentation materials... And then there are so many more that I don't use too often, which includes singing! It's quite a miracle I think, coaching a heterogenous group of regional coordinators like us into doing ICT stuff. The task of coordinating e-Extension in the region is daunting, but you have given us all the tools and support we need. Thanks Sir Rey, and of course Ma'am Niet and Ma'am Pam. Your easy and competent leadership is one of the nicest things about working in ATI.

• Year End Prayer of An Agricultural Extension Worker   4 years 29 weeks ago

A hiatus, a necessary one, in the humdrum of agricultural extension we also call work. Thanks for reminding Cris.

• e-Learning by the Numbers   4 years 31 weeks ago

Shall I add, we have 30 online courses now uploaded in the e-learning portal. More courses will be available soon.... :)

• Biomass translate a Clean Base Energy   4 years 36 weeks ago

Organic fertilizer nutrient content, solubility, and nutrient release rates are typically all lower than inorganic fertilizers and this subsidy is because that its every farmer's right to get the lower price from market and earn profit. blog hure

• Im a BIG FAN!   4 years 37 weeks ago

Well put, Awie. With the right means of expressions, the e-Extension service goes to the right places.

• About Me   4 years 37 weeks ago

Hello, Elmer O. Florendo
    Do you want to write some academic essay about your major? On one hand you can gain reputation and become an author. On the other hand, you can share your knowledge. If published, you can get your royalties. I suggest Scientific & Academic Publishing for your academic articles publishing. It provides a good platform for researchers to share information coz it is an open access publisher. My article is successfully published there. I think it’s a protential publisher, offering comprehensive service to scholars in any scientific fields.

• Use Natural Fertilizers   4 years 39 weeks ago

An apple a day keeps the doctor away! Or does it? Today the U.S. market is polluted with ads, labels, claims, and a plethora of equivocal information that makes procuring healthy produce difficult. Two of the most common misconceived terms regarding the quality of produce are organic and inorganic. Inorganic methods of farming are often referred to as conventional. The difference is organic farmers harness natural techniques that have been in use for centuries and practice cultivating strategies that narrow the use of fertilizers, herbicides, pesticides, in order to maximize the health benefits of the produce that we consume (Rossi 267). Conventional farms use substances that have been created in a lab to produce huge masses of fruits and vegetables while not taking into consideration their effects on the produce and human health. Organically farmed fruits and vegetables are healthier for human consumption than inorganic farmed produce; organic produce yields more nutrients, fights cancer, and contains less pesticide residue.
    leesavonpin