The Agricultural Training Institute (ATI) invites interested suppliers to submit quotation/proposals for the hereunder requirement:
1 Lot - Supply, Delivery and Installation of Various Dormitory and Training Furniture and Fixtures for ATI RDEC, Mess Hall and Training Halls with Interior Plan / Arrangement and Lifetime Warranty on Services
Budget for the Contract: PHP 3,578,000.00
Delivery Terms: within Sixty (60) working days from receipt of Notice of Award
Mode of Procurement: Negotiated Procurement - Two Failed Biddings (Sec. 53.1)
Quotations in excess of the Approved Budget for the Contract shall be automatically rejected.
For more details, please download the Request for Quotation (RFQ) form at the PhilGEPS website or contact ATI Supply Management Services through tel no. (02) 9298541 to 49 local 260 or email atico.property @ yahoo.com.
a. Submission of :
For PHILGEPS Red Membership: Mayor/Business Permit and PhilGEPS Registration Number
For PHILGEPS Platinum Membership: Certificate of Platinum Membership
b. Submission of Omnibus Sworn Statement (prior to payment)
1. Suppliers are required to read the instructions and fill all the blanks properly in the RFQ Form. Prospective Suppliers are required to use the official RFQ form in accomplishing their bid proposals/quotations.
2. Any specifications other than those required / stated in this form shall not be considered in the evaluation of bid/ quotation.
3. Quotations must include all kinds of taxes for the items listed, including delivery charges.
4. Always indicate the brand name/ model of the offered item/s or product/s.
5. Price quotations submitted shall be valid for THIRTY (30) days from the submission of quotations.
6. Terms of Payment: within THIRTY (30) days upon delivery of item/s (partial/complete).
7. Quotation/s and/or proposal/s shall be submitted to ATI BAC Secretariat, Supply Management Services, Basement, ATI Central Office, Elliptical Road, Diliman, Quezon City.
8. Only sealed canvasses shall be accepted.
9. The bidders are required to affix his/her signature across the flap of the sealed envelope.
10. DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF SEALED BIDS: March 15, 2019, 1:00 PM
11. Awarding shall be done by lot.
The ATI assumes no responsibility whatsoever to compensate or indemnify bidders for any expense incurred in the preparation of quotations.
Notes on how to download the RFQ Form at the PHILGEPS Website:
1. Log in at the PhilGEPS website. Search for Bid Notice Abstract no. 6085249
2. Click the "Order" link and the Order Basket Page will be displayed. To proceed the ordering of the document in the Order Basket page, click the "Continue" button.
3. The system will display the Order Confirmation page and click the "Submit" button.
4. The Order Summary Page will be displayed. To view or download the Associated Documents, click the Document Hyperlink under the Item Column.
5. To return to the Bid Notice Abstract page, click the "Done" button.