The Agricultural Training Institute (ATI) invites interested suppliers to submit quotation/proposals for the hereunder requirement:
Supply and Delivery of Printer Parts and Accessories to be used for printing and reproduction of corporate and techno-based info materials (January-June 2019)
Budget for the Contract = PHP 5,584,030.00
For more details, please download the Request for Quotation (RFQ) Form at the PhilGEPS website or contact the ATI Supply Management Services through tel. no. (02) 929-8541 to 49, local 260 or email atico.property @ yahoo.com.
I. MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
1. Submission of:
For: PhilGEPS Red Membership
-PhilGEPS Registration Number
For: PhilGEPS Platinum Membership
-Certificate of Platinum Membership
Omnibus Sworn Statement (prior to payment)
1. Suppliers are required to read the instructions and fill all the blanks properly. Prospective suppliers are required to use the official RFQ Form in the accomplishing their bid proposals/quotations.
2. Any specifications other than those required/stated in this form shall not be considered in the evaluation of bid.
3. Quotation/s must include all kinds of taxes for the item listed hereunder, including delivery charges.
4. Always indicate the brand name/model of the offered item(s) or product.
5. Price quotation(s) submitted shall be valid THIRTY (30) days from the deadline for submission of quotations.
6. Terms of Payment within – specified dates to be set by ATI-Information Services Division.
7. Quotation(s)/ Proposal(s) shall be submitted to the ATI-BAC Secretariat, Supply Management Services, Basement, ATI Central Office, Elliptical Road, Diliman Quezon City.
8. Only sealed canvasses shall be accepted.
9. The bidder is required to affix his/her signature, across the flap of the sealed envelope.
10. DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF SEALED BIDS: February 11, 2019 (Monday) at 9:00 a.m.
11. Awarding shall be done by lot.
The ATI assumes no responsibility whatsoever to compensate or indemnify bidders for any expenses incurred in the preparation of the quotation.