LOS ANGELES, Butuan City-To accelerate the promotion and installation of Good Agricultural Practices (GAP) for vegetables in Caraga region, the Agricultural Training Institute-Regional Training Center (ATI-RTC) 13 is currently holding a three-day training course on GAP for Vegetable Production starting May 15, 2019.
MUÑOZ, Nueva Ecija - The Philippine Rice Research Institute (PhilRice) conducts a modified season-long Rice Specialist Training Course (RSTC) from April 29 – October 25, 2019 at the PhilRice Central Experiment Station, Science City of Muñoz.
SAN LUIS, Agusan del Sur- The Agricultural Training Institute-Regional Training Center (ATI-RTC) 13 conducted a monitoring and evaluation survey to the Tier II recipients on May 9, 2019.
Meet Engr. Woodrow Escobal, a Chemical Engineer by profession and owner of JB Nature Farm and Learning Site cooperator of the Agricultural Training Institute (ATI).
About JB Nature Farm
- How did you start JB Nature Farm?
- What inspired you to conceptualize this kind of farm?
- What is unique in JB Nature Farm?
- How did your partnership with ATI started?
- Tell me about your recent partnership with the Department of Education (DepEd).