1. The ATI-REGIONAL TRAINING CENTER, REGION I, through the 2018 GENERAL APPROPRIATIONS ACT (GAA) intends to apply the sum of Four Million Six Hundred Forty Thousand Pesos (₱4,640,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for ITB-ATI-RTCI-2018-03. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The ATI-RTC I now invites bids for the Repair of ATI-RTC I Buildings at ATI-RTC I Satellite Training Center, Tabug, Batac City, Ilocos Norte. Completion of the Works is required 182 Calendar Days. Bidders should have completed a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Error! Reference source not found..
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act.”
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, cooperatives, and partnerships or organizations with at least seventy five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from ATI-RTC I and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders on May 31, 2018 from the address below, and upon payment of the applicable fee for the bidding documents, pursuant to the GPPB Guidelines, in the amount of ₱5,000.00.
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
6. The ATI-RTC I will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on May 31, 2018 at 9:00 AM at ATI-RTC I Satellite Training Center, Tabug, Batac City, Ilocos Norte which shall be open to prospective bidders.
7. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before June 4, 2018 at 9:00 AM. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
8. Bid opening shall be on June 4, 2018 at 10:00 AM. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
9. The ATI-RTC I reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
10. For further information, please refer to:
MARICEL D. DACAPIAS