- About Us
ATI Quality Policy and Core Values
The ATI, as the orchestrator of the National Extension System, ensures harmonized management of agricultural and fishery extension delivery systems in empowering the farmers and fishers for food security, poverty alleviation and climate change risks resiliency.
As such, we are committed to:
- Nurture a culture of excellence, commitment and teamwork among employees;
- Ensure utmost transparency, accountability and responsibility in resource management;
- Guarantee innovative agriculture and fishery extension interventions for Local Government Units (LGUs), National Government Agencies (NGAs) and the Private Sector;
- Continually enhance customer satisfaction;
- Comply and continually improve the effectiveness of the quality management systems.
Our Core Values
We serve to meet our customers' present and future needs and enhance work to provide utmost satisfaction.
We work with the highest standards of work ethics as public servants.
We positively work together to think, speak and act as one.
Continuous Learning and Innovation
We continuously search and develop new products, processes and interventions for our stakeholders.
We comply with legal requirements and continually improve the effectiveness of our quality management system,
Commitment and Dedication
We guarantee a culture of excellence and paramount devotion to work to attain our vision.