- About Us
ATI Citizen's Charter
Leadership and excellence in agriculture and fishery technologies and knowledge management for more proactive and responsive extension services.
To ensure delivery of quality extension services in agriculture and fisheries.
ATI Quality Policy
The ATI as the orchestrator of the National Extension System, ensures harmonized management of agricultural and fishery extension delivery systems in empowering the farmers and fisherfolk for food security, poverty alleviation and social equity for sustainable development.
ATI Core Values
The Institute supports the government’s objectives of accountability, transparency, ethics and integrity through active promotion of the ATI’s Core Values.
With the Institute’s core values that direct the way we relate to our stakeholders and to each other, we, at the ATI, adhere and uphold the following values:
- Customer Focus. “We give the best”
- Commitment. “We serve with passion”
- Innovation and Excellence. “We keep raising the bar”
- Resource Stewardship. “We work with integrity”
Our Performance Pledge
We, the officials and employees of the Agricultural Training Institute (ATI), commit to:
- Cultivate a sense of commitment and teamwork among employees;
- Ensure utmost transparency, accountability, and partnership in our operations;
- Facilitate the flow of information, technology, and other services such as resources management, center management and network establishment, systems standardization, and certification of extension providers to customers and stakeholders;
- Guarantee client-oriented, gender-sensitive, demand-driven, cost-effective, proactive and participatory interventions for local government units to empower farmers and fisherfolk to become more competitive in the global community;
- Comply to customer’s quality requirements;
- Comply with regulatory, statutory and ISO 9001:2008 requirements;
- Continuously improve the effectiveness of the ATI’s quality management system thru participatory planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation;
- Serve you promptly, efficiently, and with utmost courtesy by authorized personnel with proper identification from Mondays to Fridays, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. without noon break;
- Value every citizen’s comments, suggestions, and needs, including those with special needs such as the differently-abled, pregnant women, and senior citizens; and
- Empower the public through 24/7 access to information on our policies, programs, activities, and services through our Website/URL: http://www.ati.da.gov.ph and www.e-extension.gov.ph.
All these we pledge, because YOU deserve no less.
Our Frontline Services
- Accreditation of Extension Service Providers
- Provision of Extension Grants
- Provision of IEC Materials and e-Learning Courses
- Provision of Scholarship Programs
- Dormitory and Training Room Services
Feedback and Redress Mechanisms
Please let us know how we have served you by doing any of the following:
- Accomplish our Feedback Form and send your feedback through email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Office of the Director at tel. nos. 928-7397 (direct line), 929-8541 to 49, locals 220-221 (trunklines); or
- Talk to our Officer of the Day.
If you are not satisfied with our service, your written/verbal complaints shall immediately be attended to by the Officer of the Day at the Public Assistance & Complaints (Ask Me) Desk.
THANK YOU for helping us continuously improve our services.
|ATI CUSTOMER FEEDBACK FORM RE CITIZEN'S CHARTER 2.pdf||391.84 KB|