ATI Citizen's Charter
Leadership excellence in agricultural technology and knowledge management for a more proactive and responsive extension service.
We coordinate diversified agricultural extension delivery systems for the local government sector and other stakeholders to facilitate the flow of information on technology and other services such as fund management, network establishment and systems for standardization and certification of extension providers that can empower the farmers and fisherfolk to become more globally competitive.
Our Frontline Services
- Accreditation of Extension Service Providers
- Provision of Extension Grants
- Provision of IEC Materials and e-Learning Courses
- Provision of Scholarship Programs (EHRDP & YAFP)
- Dormitory and Training Room Services
Our Performance Pledge
We, the officials and employees of the Agricultural Training Institute (ATI), commit to:
- Cultivate a sense of commitment and teamwork among employees;
- Ensure utmost transparency, accountability, and partnership in our operations;
- Facilitate the flow of information, technology, and other services such as resources management, center management and network establishment, systems standardization, and certification of extension providers to customers and stakeholders;
- Guarantee client-oriented, gender-sensitive, demand-driven, cost-effective, proactive and participatory interventions for local government units to empower farmers and fisherfolk to become more competitive in the global community;
- Comply to customer’s quality requirements;
- Comply with regulatory, statutory and ISO 9001:2008 requirements;
- Continuously improve the effectiveness of the ATI’s quality management system thru participatory planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation;
- Serve you promptly, efficiently, and with utmost courtesy by authorized personnel with proper identification from Mondays to Fridays, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. without noon break;
- Value every citizen’s comments, suggestions, and needs, including those with special needs such as the differently-abled, pregnant women, and senior citizens; and
- Empower the public through 24/7 access to information on our policies, programs, activities, and services through our Website/URL: http://www.ati.da.gov.ph; www.eextension.gov.ph; and www.eextension.multiply.com.
All these we pledge, because YOU deserve no less.
Feedback and Redress Mechanisms
Please let us know how we have served you by doing any of the following:
- Accomplish our Feedback Form available in the offices and put in the drop box located at the ATI Lobby;
- Send your feedback through email at: email@example.com or call the Office of the Director at tel. nos. 928-7397 (direct line), 929-8541 to 49, locals 220-221 (trunklines); or
- Talk to our Officer of the Day.
If you are not satisfied with our service, your written/verbal complaints shall immediately be attended to by the Officer of the Day at the Public Assistance & Complaints (Ask Me) Desk.
THANK YOU for helping us continuously improve our services.
|ATI CUSTOMER FEEDBACK FORM RE CITIZEN'S CHARTER 2.pdf||391.84 KB|